Sunday, December 18, 2011

Getting so big!

So just a short update on Xander.

Tuesday night (12/13) he decided he was not going to keep his NG tube in what so ever it did not matter what we did he was not going to happen.

Well the next morning ( which so happened to be my birthday) I gave him a bottle and he took it like he had be drinking it forever!!

He's doing pretty awesome at having a bottle and I'm so happy that I have not had to deal with the dumb NG tube for the last 5 days!!

Xander has started to do the army crawl but I caught him on all fours this afternoon which made me smile and cry. He's development has come so FAR in the last 2 months that really we were not expecting him to start being mobile until he was 1 so to see him prove them wrong again is WONDERFUL!!

I want to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and remember the true meaning of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment